Small Business Services
We are proud to offer an array of services that meet the needs of your business, enabling you to spend more time running your company. Our accounting staff, and highly skilled support professionals, provide you with a level of expertise and we are able to create high-value and personal relationship with all of our clients.
“Bouvier and Associates has been Global Marketing Research Services (GMRS) best asset when it comes to accounting and financials. I don’t think GMRS could have found a better accountant. Bouvier and Associates has always been willing to take on the toughest challenges for us finding solutions above and beyond the norm. When we switched to Bouvier and Associates we felt we were finally getting the better value out of our accounting costs. Thank you and GMRS is looking forward to always working with your team!”
– Anthony Diana, CEO at Global Marketing Research Services, Inc.
New Business Formation
Our distinctive and personalized business strategies will help put your business on the right path from establishment, helping you make the right choice of business entity to achieve your goals.
- Determine type of entity needed
- File articles with the state of Florida
- File for Employer Identification Number (EIN)
- Corporate kit preparation including stock certificates
We offer customized payroll services that streamline and reduce costs for our clients, allowing you more time to run your company.
- Payroll Preparation
- Federal and State Payroll Tax Filings
- Preparation of year-end tax forms
Sales Tax Preparation
There are a number of complex tax requirements when filing sales tax that must be understood and followed. We can assist your company in the gathering of information and preparation of sales tax returns in an efficient and timely manner.
- Monthly, Quarterly or Annual Sales Tax Preparation
- Sales Tax Audit Representation
- Research and consulting regarding Sales Tax Filing Requirements
Cash Flow Management
Cash flow management allows clients to look ahead with confidence by putting cash flow strategies in place that are essential to basic activity. It is imperative to understand how decisions today may affect the course of business in the future.